What steps are involved in the whole polycystic ovary syndrome treatment? Before we discuss that important matter, let us define first the said syndrome. The Polycystic ovary syndrome obviously happens only among women since they are the only human beings who have ovaries in their system. Doctors state that PCOS has no direct cause. However, it is greatly associated with the unbalanced state of hormones in a woman’s body.
A woman who has been diagnosed with PCOS has a higher level of androgens (hormones) in her system. This scenario can be considered as unusual since it has a destructive effect in a woman’s menstrual cycle. With all those androgens in a woman’s body, her eggs won’t have the chance to developed and be dispensed from her system. At times, cysts would start to grow and become larger in the ovaries. All of these things would result to a woman’s irregular menstruation.
How can one determine if she already has the polycystic ovary syndrome? Take a look at the following situations which suggest the said syndrome:
- Irregular menstrual cycle or too much blood dispersal during menstruation.
- You get fat even if you don’t eat that much. You find it hard to get back to your usual weight. Your excess fats can be found mostly in your waist area.
- Unusual hair strands start to grow from different parts of your body.
- You begin to lose more hair on your head.
- All sorts of acne would grow on your face and it would certainly make you uglier than you have ever been.
- Some parts of your body would darken all by themselves.
- Your diabetes, cholesterol and high blood pressure level would all begin to increase.
What is the actual polycystic ovary syndrome treatment? The answer to that question would be found below:
- If your symptoms include obesity, then simply maintain a regular exercise routine. This step would not only make you thinner but it would also improve the strength of the other parts of your body such as your heart and your muscles.
- You may also take medicines such as control pills or those tablets which can increase the level of progesterone in your body to match it with the level of androgens in your system for you to have regular menstruation.
- Antiandrogens tablets are also helpful in keeping your androgens in a normal level.
PCOS is a condition that needs your full attention. It should be diagnosed before things get worse. Moreover, to prevent you from having cancer, unusual bleeding in your womb, infertility and serious heart complications, the Polycystic ovary syndrome treatment should be done in a proper and precise manner.
The senior health consultant carol foster has released ovarian cyst miracle: the amazing system cure pcos and ovarian cysts in three steps. Follow this Link To End Ovarian Cyst Naturally Official Website .